Welcome



Welcome, friends. And Mom. My name is Kate, I'm a wife, a Mom, a seamstress and a craft lovin' lady. For the past few years I worked on my own independent woman's clothing line called Operation Stitch. Based out of Seattle, I sold my line in a few local boutiques as well as online. I even took part in a local competition and was featured in Seattle Magazine last year. However, once I became pregnant with baby #2 things slowed down and I've decided to take a break to focus on family. My fingers still itch to make things by hand though and my hope is that this blog will keep me motivated to create, design and to integrate my artistic side with my domestic lifestyle. 

Oh yeah, that baby #2? She'll be here in 6 weeks, give or take. The photo above is block printed fabric I'm working on to make a little lady dress that I'll show you soon...
In the meantime I'd like to say thanks for stopping by and feel free to come back again. 

xo
Kate  

1 comments:

  1. Whee!! I am the first commenter! Now that you have 3 posts, you're official. I'll be coming by for regular visits! Can't wait to see what you're cookin'.

    ReplyDelete